 Announcements / 432
431  |  433
Subject:
Web Page is FINALLY Up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 04:15:59 GMT

Well after months of anticipation I finally got my webpage up.
I plan to make changes as I get feedback so things may change
often over the next couple of months. I was originally going to post
at 12:00 EST, but figured that it is already 12:00 ZULU time so...
please check it out and please post followups to the correct groups

www.sensiblepc.com/dennett/lego/lego.htm

Thanks, and I expect lots of feedback either via Lugnet or directly
to me at  rdennett@exploremaine.spamproof.com

Ryan