 Space / 817
Re: Subgroups? (was: Re: Hey!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 21:23:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.space, Patrick Leahy writes:

<snipped people talking about non-existant newsgroups>

The links that you see on the webpage don't link to a newsgroup.  It's just
blank page (no post icon=no newsgroup).  I suspect this is just being setup
now for a more integrated set database down the road.

Yup, that's right.  The new website categories aren't for newsgroups,
they're for database purposes.  In the future, as needed, the categories
_can_ support a newsgroup view, but currently, they're just categories.

--Todd