 General / 12922
Re: Leo (and Kate) on the Titanic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 12:44:11 GMT

Maggie Cambron wrote:

Some people in our town are having a party tonight with the Titanic
theme.  On the front page of today's paper <http://www.thereporter.com>
they show a model of the ship in the guy's swimming pool.  The ship is
made from styrofoam, not Lego's, but the host's thirteen year old
daughter glued a bunch of minifigs on the deck.  In the picture you can
see the Leonardo and Kate up front (the hard copy had a separate closeup
of the minifigs).  I suppose it wouldn't float (?) if it were made out
of Lego's (but then, being the Titanic, it's supposed to go down,
anyway!).

Maggie Cambron

Given that you cant see the leo and kate minifigs on the picture, can you
tell me what pieces, especially torsos were used?