 General / 12966
Re: Leo (and Kate) on the Titanic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 23:45:12 GMT

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

Given that you cant see the leo and kate minifigs on the picture, can you
tell me what pieces, especially torsos were used?

  All the figures I can see have classic smiley faces.  Leonardo appears to
have a plain white torso with white arms and blue pants.  Kate has a red torso
and pants, but as it is a side view of her I can't tell if there is any
printing on the torso.  She also appears to be wearing the long braided hair
from the Wild West series, but it is hard to tell from the pic.  The ship
captain is wearing one of those white nautical (also train conductor type)
hats and is the only minifig wearing a life preserver!

Maggie Cambron