 General / 12920
Re: Happy 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 00:16:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Parsons writes:
So I don't want to hear any northern hemisphere tales of Y2k woe getting in
the way of sending stocks of 2000 sets to us down here.

Finger out, eh?

Hmmmmm, hadn't thought of that one as an excuse. Wonder if they'll still try
to use it? Good to know you're on to them, Richard.

And just to let you know, I haven't forgotten about the Port Block Trading
Post (or the blue rails you're after). My work PC suffered a premature Y2K
meltdown (the harddrive fried) and my replacement PC had problems connecting
to our network, so I was Lugnetless at work (very painful!). I've been out of
town for a while so no access to my home PC either, until now. I'll e-mail you
today with the list, if you're still interested.

Pete Callaway