 General / 12883
12882  |  12884
Subject:
Happy 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 13:33:44 GMT

Hi all you Lugnetters,

And a happy New Year to you all from Sydney, Australia. We've just flown into
the 21st Century in spectacular (and Y2K bugless) style. Yet again the Harbour
Bridge was blown up in an awesome display of fireworks. Gets better every year.

Wishing you all a prosperous New Year, full of fun and, of course, lots of
LEGO. Hope everyone has a fun and safe celebration.

Play well,

Pete Callaway