 General / 12884
Re: Happy 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 14:06:02 GMT

Peter Callaway wrote
And a happy New Year to you all from Sydney, Australia. We've just flown • into
the 21st Century in spectacular (and Y2K bugless) style. Yet again the • Harbour
Bridge was blown up in an awesome display of fireworks. Gets better every • year.

Wishing you all a prosperous New Year, full of fun and, of course, lots of
LEGO. Hope everyone has a fun and safe celebration.

Ditto.

Y2k Ok in eastern Australia (BIG surprise ;-), and reports are that even New
Zealand still has power 8-0!

So I don't want to hear any northern hemisphere tales of Y2k woe getting in
the way of sending stocks of 2000 sets to us down here.

Finger out, eh?

Richard
Still baldly going...
Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/