 CAD / Development / 3549
Re: LDraw: New Parts Update Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 13:22:54 GMT

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

Steve Bliss wrote:

A new parts release has been posted to www.ldraw.org.  You can find it here:
<http://www.ldraw.org/download/updates/>.

This update is called 99-06.  In my part of the world, it's still 1999, so we
made it just in time.  Those of you already on the other side, happy Y2K!  But
the update is still 99-06.

If you think you may have missed some updates, you should download and install
the complete.exe file.  If you just need the new files, download lcad9906.exe.

Update 99-06 includes 66 new pieces, and a few fixes.

Note: this will be the final update posted to the James Jessiman Memorial
Archive on ldraw.org.  All future updates will only appear on the main ldraw.org
site.

Steve Bliss

Can someone please post this new exe file and associated gif image with pictures of
new parts to a server other than ldraw.org? I cant get to ldraw.org at the moment
and always seem to have problems getting there.

Don't worry, the site just came back up, blame it on y2k.
Looking at the preview picture, I see a large number of my parts... Obviously there are
enough people out there who think I am good enough at making parts to get them in. The
battery box, the 32 x 32 raised plate, the magnifying glass, lots of patterned parts,
the 8-stud roadplates and more.
What surprises me the most is that I had several documents, saved from NG messages etc
with fixes to do to some of the parts, such as the 9v battery box. These fixes were
never done yet the parts still got in. Any fixes that anyone else would like to do to
the parts are fine by me. Untill the group says otherwise I will not do any work on my
existing lcad parts or submit any new parts for any future votes.