 Announcements / 430
LDraw: New Parts Update Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 21:47:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

A new parts release has been posted to www.ldraw.org.  You can find it here:
<http://www.ldraw.org/download/updates/>.

This update is called 99-06.  In my part of the world, it's still 1999, so we
made it just in time.  Those of you already on the other side, happy Y2K!  But
the update is still 99-06.

If you think you may have missed some updates, you should download and install
the complete.exe file.  If you just need the new files, download lcad9906.exe.

Update 99-06 includes 66 new pieces, and a few fixes.

Note: this will be the final update posted to the James Jessiman Memorial
Archive on ldraw.org.  All future updates will only appear on the main ldraw.org
site.

Steve Bliss