 Star Wars / 5236
Re: Anyone get Lego for XMAS?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 02:42:15 GMT

Over here in Germany we simply say " Lichtschwert" and there is no
discussion. So if you need a better word instead take this one :) !

Bye, Christian.

Dave Schuler <orrex@excite.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
FnKp80.7Mu@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.starwars, James Brown writes:
In the movie credits, it is spelt "lightsabre" - at least, that's what • the
die->hards always claim, it isn't worth my time to check.  The movies are • more
canon than the website.

Personally, I don't care.  (Nor, I suspect does George)

  That's my view, too.  I'm not bothered by the spelling nearly so much as • by
the people who make a big deal about it (even bigger, that is, than the • deal
I've made about it!).

     Dave!