 Local / United Kingdom / 2508
Re: Anyone get Lego for XMAS?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 15:10:53 GMT

On Wed, 29 Dec 1999, Lawrence Wilkes (<FnI4w7.Any@lugnet.com>) wrote at
12:19:19

my wife bought me a 8448 supercar.
Excellent!

I've had mine for a while, but I only got round to building it the other
day.

It's certainly the best *looking* car that they've done, but it *still*
doesn't have adjustable seats, like the second one did. It doesn't even
have the adjustable mirrors & pop up lights that the last one had.

So it's Technic junior: looks good, but short on function.

But I like the pop up top on the convertible :-)
--
Tony Priestman