 Local / United Kingdom / 2519
Re: Anyone get Lego for XMAS?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 21:24:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:
I only got the Ulitimate Lego Book, which is very OK. The best thing about
it was the picture on a "full" size 8880. Is this model in any of the
LegoLands?

Scott A

No. This model traveled on the major Auto Show circuit to the world's major
auto shows (which are, in no particular order, Tokyo, Seoul, Amsterdam,
Frankfurt, Turin, London, Paris, Barcelona, Detroit, Chicago, Miami, New York,
Los Angeles).