 Castle / 1289
Re: Castle minifig stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 02:30:17 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mike Kane writes:
I'm posting this here because I'm a little worried that my requests may be
ignored in the Buy/Sell/Trade group; I've had some trouble with minifig
requests there.  I'm looking for the royal knight with red and black visored
helmet and red and black torso (I believe he only came with 6090 Royal • Knights'
Castle), with silver longsword and teardrop-shaped royal knight shield, if
possible.  I also need some horse trappings from the crusaders/black
falcon/black knights era (one red with yellow lions and one black with blue
dragons), one royal king's cape, and one dragon master cape.  Let me know if
you have any of these to sell or trade (I've got an extra dragon master fig • and
an extra skeleton, which I'm not sure anyone needs, to trade).  Thanks.

Hi Mike,
I have 6090 so I prolly have that knight you want. I wouldn't want to sell it,
but if you have something to trade, there are some stuff I want.
Do you collect Castle only? I'm looking for some star wars figs to make up
castle figs - peasants and otherwise. Since I don't collect SW, I COULD just
buy some sets, but I'd rather focus on Castle and Town stuff. Specifically I'd
like:
Padme's hair piece
The Hoth trooper (face only) from 7130
A "peasant" shirt - Qui-Gon Jinn's shirt in Episode I or Obi-Wan Kenobi's in
Classic SW.

Also I'd be more than willing to make deals concerning other pieces - I'll
happily accept town bicycles, cats, a green dragon, forestmen, the new
baseplate (featured in 6091, 4990, 5986, or any other raised baseplate for
that matter) or colorful wands (any color other than red).

You can contact me directly if you're interested.

HTH, TIA, and Happy new year,

-Shiri

BTW, I don't think many people need skeletons...