 Castle / 1285
1284  |  1286
Subject:
Castle minifig stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 22:50:31 GMT

I'm posting this here because I'm a little worried that my requests may be
ignored in the Buy/Sell/Trade group; I've had some trouble with minifig
requests there.  I'm looking for the royal knight with red and black visored
helmet and red and black torso (I believe he only came with 6090 Royal Knights'
Castle), with silver longsword and teardrop-shaped royal knight shield, if
possible.  I also need some horse trappings from the crusaders/black
falcon/black knights era (one red with yellow lions and one black with blue
dragons), one royal king's cape, and one dragon master cape.  Let me know if
you have any of these to sell or trade (I've got an extra dragon master fig and
an extra skeleton, which I'm not sure anyone needs, to trade).  Thanks.

Mike