 Marketplace / Shopping / 1980
Re: Toys R Us Experience
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 22:03:27 GMT

Say what?  The weekly sales (that are nationwide) RARELY get out to the consumers
before Sat evening at the earliest, for sales that start Sunday.  Unless you are
on their mailing list, and even then, they try to get the circulars to you as
close to Sat as possible (lately it's been Fri for Kmart ads).

James Brown wrote:

Ah, ok.  I must not have had enough coffee yet today - I missed that angle.
But any national sale which isn't in a flyer a week ahead of time is a poorly
marketed national sale. ;)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

--