 Marketplace / Shopping / 1972
Re: Toys R Us Experience
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 15:08:51 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Frank Filz writes:

Dave Jost wrote in message ...
Joel...

Great to hear you work for TRU.... we could all use an inside man to let us
know of the national sales about a week in advance...(hint)

Don't count on it, I suspect that would be a violation of Lugnets TOS...

How so?

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/