 Marketplace / Shopping / 1962
Re: Toys R Us Experience
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 16:28:36 GMT

Joel,

Joel VanAtta wrote:

Whoa, there, calm down, boy.

Well, I am sure if you ask around LUGNET, at home, or here at AEI, I am
rarely calm. But I was extremely calm last night when this happened.
Maybe an "Evil" calm... :)

I work at a ToysRUs in Central Ohio, and I can
assure you that that cashier was one in a million.

Well, this is one instance, but I have had other experiences. But I
defer...

All of the cashiers we hire
are trained to be as nice as possible, especially during the holiday season.

Hmmm.... that is good to know, but knowing from personal experience,
especially at Meijer, most employees / associates, don't seem concerned
with what management says. That is a more general observation, I know
people that do good jobs.

I'm glad you noticed we have a good stock of Legos, but Im' sorry you had such
an unpleasant experience. I can assure you, it was a rare one. You can feel
free to complain about him to his managers, they would appreciate hearing
about it.

Well, I thought I would just leave rather than make a huge scene out of
it. Like I said, I rarely go to TRU anymore.

Scott S.