 Marketplace / Shopping / 1970
Re: Toys R Us Experience
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 10:23:24 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:

Dave Jost wrote in message ...
Joel...

Great to hear you work for TRU.... we could all use an inside man to let us
know of the national sales about a week in advance...(hint)

Don't count on it, I suspect that would be a violation of Lugnets TOS...

...not to mention that most of TRU's sales aren't anything to faint over
anyways.

best

LFB