 Marketplace / Shopping / 1965
Re: Toys R Us Experience
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 23:20:21 GMT

Joel...

Great to hear you work for TRU.... we could all use an inside man to let us
know of the national sales about a week in advance...(hint)

Thanks and keep up the great work...

Dave

Joel VanAtta <CompGuy926@aol.com> wrote in message
Well,
Hmmm.... that is good to know, but knowing from personal experience,
especially at Meijer, most employees / associates, don't seem concerned
with what management says. That is a more general observation, I know
people that do good jobs.
I know that at my store, I don't know about others, if we don't listen to
management or do what they want, we're gone. Plain and simple. Doing that
would eliminate the chance of other people having the same experience with
that same cashier. I'm sorry that a cashier, one of the • supposed-to-be-nicest
associates, has done this.

Joel