 Trains / Train Organizations / 994
Re: Show report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 04:38:39 GMT

Congrats, guys.  I look forward to seeing a deluge of pics.  Shows are
always exciting but you never forget the first one.

Just for the sake of asking, is the group here strictly a subset of MichLUG
or an 'LTC-proper?

Sounds like you learned allot, too.  Has the Show Primer at our website (see
'Articles') been of any help to you?

dan parker
PNLTC