 Trains / Train Organizations / 1009
Re: Show report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 22:11:05 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, John Neal writes:

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Just a short note to let everyone know that our first show was a success. A
few minor glitches but overall everything went pretty well, or at least it
was going well when I had to leave for the airport.

Congratulations, MTLC!!  Lar, have you forsaken your wandering ways
and found an LTC to call home?

Never. I am the man without a country, minister without portfolio, gadfly
and general nuisance to LUGs and LTC everywhere.

++Lar