 Trains / Train Organizations / 1008
Re: Show report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 21:34:08 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, John Neal
Congratulations, MTLC!!  Lar, have you forsaken your wandering ways and found an

Kai,myself ,Larry and Scott all had a hand in it.

This airport is very massive and very impressive!  I love the huge scale of it and
of the other buildings as well.  What was the outside dimension of the entire
layout?
John,outside dimension was 24 ft.X 23 ft.The opening in the middle was 14
ft.X 8 ft.Total plate count was around 520 (including 32 of the large grey
48 stud((15 inch)) plates).All of this was on 22 tables(2-1/2ft.X 8ft. each)
Ps pics. from Scott are now on brickshelf.

Noted.  I think we will start finding that there will be 1 or so in every club,
which I think is good (does he have a name?).  I look forward to your pics