 Trains / Train Organizations / 1041
Re: Baseplate vs Brick landscape (was: Re: Show report)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 20:34:58 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Chris Leach writes:
In lugnet.trains.org, Kevin Loch writes:
In lugnet.trains.org, Chris Leach writes:
When i designed that on track designer i was going for the "city block"
look.We were able to get a ton of plates(over 400) from TLC so i really

It's good to see they helped out like that.  Did that include road
plates and runway plates or just green 32x32's?
200 green 32x32's, 192 straight road, 26 T roads ,32 grey 48x48 and trees.
...So we ended up with 850 trees along with my own and Scotts.

Might I be able to borrow the trees (and any extra straights and
switches) for Supertrain2001 one month from (yesterday and) today?

SRC
StRuCtures