 Trains / Train Organizations / 1028
Re: Show report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 13:33:45 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

BTW: I have just downloded all pictures from brickshelf: Larry P., Kai B. and
Scott S. have uploaded 52.2 Mb of picture data.... I fear it will take some
hours to take a clooser look at the stuff this evening. (And one hint at Larry
P.: I know cameras with some Megapixels are cool, but despite of this pictures
with reduced resolution (for e.g. 640x480) seem to offer enough quality for >the
internet, don't they?

Yes, but I don't like to take reduced resolution pics... and I didn't have
the time to go through and make them smaller. So I dumped them all up with no QC

If 400-kB-pictures like this one should be published at
all, is another question, one could dare to ask.  ;-)

which leads to ones like the above which is gone now...

++Lar