 Trains / Train Organizations / 1006
Re: Show report - GATS 2000 Novi Michigan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 20:54:20 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
To All,

   Larry stole most of my thunder I had planned, but that's fine. I am
extremely tired after this weekend. I have over a hundred pictures from the
show, and I will try to get them on Brickshelf ASAP, I fought with it over 2
hours last night and gave up.

Anyway, we had an absolute blast this weekend, it was one of the funnest
LEGO events I have ever had. I think we had the real crowd pleaser, we had
to fight to get in and out of the display all weekend! : )

   Thanks for the Herculean effort to get everything set up.  You gentlemen
are amazing.  And thanks for answering all my questions;  trains are not
my area of play...yet.

  Tom Napolitano...tomnap@bersama.net