 Trains / Train Organizations / 1020
Re: Baseplate vs Brick landscape (was: Re: Show report)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 02:07:26 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Kevin Loch writes:
In lugnet.trains.org, Chris Leach writes:
When i designed that on track designer i was going for the "city block"
look.We were able to get a ton of plates(over 400) from TLC so i really

It's good to see they helped out like that.  Did that include road plates
and runway plates or just green 32x32's?
200 green 32x32's, 192 straight road, 26 T roads ,32 grey 48x48 and
trees.Funny thing on the trees is they told me if i needed anything else
other then the plates that i could get it at cost.So i told them give me
$100 worth of the large trees.That came to 26 packages for $96And
change.Mean while part of the plate order(the 200 green) was lost buy UPS.As
i'm on the phone with the S@H rep discussing the lost plates we went over
the rest of the order that's when she told me she sent me the SMALL packs of
trees(25 count).So when she re sent the 200 greens again she tacked on
another 20 packs of trees ,the large 10 count ones.So we ended up with 850
trees along with my own and Scotts.