 Trains / Train Organizations / 1002
Re: Show report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 14:08:28 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.trains.org, Tony Kilaras writes:
Youre' description is to me what bells were to Pavlov's dogs...
Pics? PLEASE?!?!!?

Tomorrow when I have a high bandwidth connection. Till then, salivate. :-)

++Lar

Scott Sanburn got his uploaded... these are smaller (640x480) pics but
faster loading:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=ssanburn

(he has his pics organized by day)

This shot of Scott's is a favorite of mine:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=28098 as it shows just how
MASSIVE the airport terminal is, and frames the monorail just emerging from
the terminal building. Chris assures me that apart from selective
compression and grey instead of white, that this is what the new DTW
terminal will look like.

This one: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=28097 is also a
fav as it shows just how badly the First Sax Player (soon to be First
Rancher) can gum up metro when he visits.

I am in the process of uploading as we speak and when I am done, mine will
be here:

Mine are huge (12x16hundred) so will be a lot slower to view. I just
uploaded a big zip and it failed to work so I have to do it image by image.

++Lar