 Trains / Train Organizations / 1034
Re: Show report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 02:51:02 GMT

[snip]

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
Mine are huge (12x16hundred) so will be a lot slower to view. I just
uploaded a big zip and it failed to work so I have to do it image by
image.

That would be your first clue that these images are *way* too big for most
folks.

Thanks for sharing Larry, but these pictures would be better if formatted
for downloading and viewing on a 'normal' system.  Not everyone has a
broadband connection and a 20" monitor...

Build On!
John Matthews

++Lar