 Trains / Train Organizations / 1034
    Re: Show report —John Matthews
   [snip] Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G77JA4.7Mx@lugnet.com... (...) image. That would be your first clue that these images are *way* too big for most folks. Thanks for sharing Larry, but these pictures would be (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

        Re: Show report —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Since I haven't sat down and figured out how to automatically resize and rename a bunch of pictures at once inside of the tool I use, the time to reformat all of them wasn't available to me. So it came down to those or none. I chose those (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

        Re: Show report —James Brown
   (...) And in case it's not apparant, Lar - some folks appreciate your larger pics, so please don't assume from the negative comments that its not worth the effort - it is. Thanks, James (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)