 Trains / Train Organizations / 1045
Re: Three Dimensions (was: Show report)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 01:48:31 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, John Gerlach writes:
In lugnet.trains.org, Steve Chapple writes:
In lugnet.trains.org, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
We always have had layouts with lots of ramps and bridges.

I thought there was rule that at some point on the layout the trains had to
cross over each other. ;-)

The layout we are working on has a climb into a mountain, where a ski resort
will be and three tunnels to provide transaction from scene to scene.  A
little more work but I hope the results will justify it.

Have a look at the work so far, this is a work in process, and let me know
what you think.  We have worked more on the mountain and I hope to get some
more pics up this weekend of the waterfall and tunnel.

Matthew Greene