 Trains / Train Organizations / 1048
Re: Show report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 13:15:16 GMT

A problem we encountered with wiring was wire length. Because we did not have
enough long (Mindstorms) wires we had to place controllers in inconvienent
places. If you are not a 100% purist you should consider making some long
exteneders. Some of the Mindstorms sights have information on making your own
connectors and the gauge of wire needed. Unfortunately this does involve two of
the three deadly sins (cutting, gluing and painting).

It involves cutting but no gluing or painting!  How about soldering--is that
a fourth deadly sin, a subset of gluing (joining?), or is it just venial?

Peter