 Trains / Train Organizations / 1032
Re: Show report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 13:48:33 GMT

   Not knowing what train you are referring to, I am sure my trains are the
dustiest, as they sat on the shelf for awhile, all the other people's trains
looked good.

That's OK, Scott--the festoons of dust flying off just added a nice effect.
Artificial smoke without the chemical smell =)

I just wanted to add that I, too, had a lot of fun at the show.  The whole
thing was great.  The best part was when kids came in, saw the 4561 set up
on a separate table and ran over to see it, then wanted to see it run.  I
had to tell them we didn't have an outlet there so couldn't run it (who'd
want to run a 4561 anyhow? =), but "the trains back there are running!"  And
then for the first time many of them noticed 24' x 24' of Lego...

Peter