 Trains / Train Organizations / 1011
Re: Show report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 22:40:30 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.trains.org, John Neal writes:

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

<snip>
Congratulations, MTLC!!

Yes!!! congratulations! Impressive showing!

Lar, have you forsaken your wandering ways
and found an LTC to call home?

Never. I am the man without a country, minister without portfolio, gadfly
and general nuisance to LUGs and LTC everywhere.

Promises, promises ...  you haven't made it to NC yet...

sheree

++Lar