 Trains / Train Organizations / 1028
  Re: Show report

(...) Yes, but I don't like to take reduced resolution pics... and I didn't have the time to go through and make them smaller. So I dumped them all up with no QC (...) ++Lar (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Show report

(...) Er, that is, I am *trying* to delete it but not having any luck... ++Lar (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Show report

(...) I usually try to crop or reduce the size of pictures, but it certainly adds time to the process. What would be nice is if Brickshelf had some way to specify on your viewing the max picture size you wanted to see, and then it would auto-scale (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains.org)