 Trains / Train Organizations / 994
    Re: Show report —Dan Parker
   Congrats, guys. I look forward to seeing a deluge of pics. Shows are always exciting but you never forget the first one. Just for the sake of asking, is the group here strictly a subset of MichLUG or an 'LTC-proper? Sounds like you learned allot, (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: Show report —Chris Leach
   (...) Dan it is a LTC proper...MLTC (...) Myself personally i haven't seen that site however others in our group may have. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: Show report —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) I inhaled it long ago... I doubt there's any successful group that hasn't benefited from that primer. I know that when I give advice to groups (and I give it to a lot of groups) I point to it... It's a must read. ++Lar (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: Show report —Dan Parker
   Hi Chris, here's the FAQ to which I was referring. No pretenses as a definitive work, just some things PNLTC has experienced: (URL) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains.org)