 Publishing / 3499
Re: Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 18:06:07 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Larry Pieniazek writes:

To Mark P's point, I have not been taking the time to adjust folder
placement, rightly or wrongly. I have just been approving or disapproving in
order to get as many folders back on line as fast as I could. If there are
particularly egregious examples, drop me (or any moderator) a note, and
perhaps they will be corrected. I will try to do better going forward.

Ok, so the moderators can see what folder a picture was uploaded to? That is
a good thing! And they can move it from one folder to another? If so - COOL!
I am happy about this! But I saw the picture I linked to in another part of
this thread is gone. Does that mean that a mod took away its ok? Or it got
moved to another folder? Or the user deleted it?

I guess what I am trying to figure out is what powers the mods have? And how
does the process work? And what happens if a mod chooses not to ok a
picture? Does the user get an email or something?

Sorry for all the questions, I just think it would be nice if we knew how
things worked, and what we could do to make the mod job easier.

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com