 Publishing / 3500
Re: Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 18:37:33 GMT

"crunch-o-matic" <naughty.monkey@verizon.net> writes:
Calling hi-jinx is. .... well I don't really know what it means. I think it
came from a South Park episode. My employees have been using it for a while
so I started using it.

I remember "calling shenanigans" from South Park, but not hijinx.

--Bill.

FUT: lugnet.off-topic.fun

AMAZING BUT TRUE: There is so much sand in northern Africa that if it were
                  spread out it would completely cover the Sahara Desert!