 Publishing / 3493
Re: Brickshelf suggestions (was: problems?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 03:33:24 GMT

In lugnet.publish, James Trobaugh wrote:
Ok since you hit on the moderation process and the massive backlog,
would it be better if we didn't submit and new or updated images to
Brickshelf at this time? I had some updated instructions I was going
to post, but if it's going to cause someone else's older stuff to get
delayed I would hold off.

it doesn't matter if you submit new pictures up - the way the moderation
cgi works, it shows one of the (random) older folders first... so the
new folders will just get added to the queue, but probably not get
moderated until the older folders are done.

Dan