 Publishing / 3551
Re: Brickshelf problems?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 23:36:06 GMT

gratuitous snip *

Since your doing some mammoth overhaul on Brickshelf right now, I was
wondering if you could implement a new browsing feature: by member number.
Is there some sort of privacy policy that would break if it was available? I
know I would be using that all the time, and have a half baked method of
doing so already. I edit the url path and tweak the numbers at the end which
sort of teleports me here or there through the gallery library. So just to
clarify, I'm NOT proposing teleportation ; some sort of method of browsing
the member list by their brickshelf number.

cheers, Joseph
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=silversmurfer (almost
unearthed too!)