 Publishing / 3535
Re: Brickshelf problems?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 16:18:04 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Oliver Kutsche writes:
"Constantine Hannaher" <channaher@netscape.net> wrote in
Yet, in this
situation, an image is uploaded and is visible on Brickshelf, and only • then
gets removed. Hmm.

The image was visible only to me and not public.

That is not true, and is the point of my posting at all. I did see this image
in the recent folder at Brickshelf yesterday. It was public. This has more to
do with Brickshelf than with you...

I completely did not grasp that there was anything LEGO about the image • other
than the blatant use of the red box trademark in the corner, to the extent • that
I went searching for a cooperative venture between the ice cream • manufacturer
and LEGO.

Look closer. The ice cream is made of bricks. If we were only allowed to
give each picture a comment I would have written that..

..oli

Or if you had uploaded at least one image of the MOC by itself, instead of
inside a derivative work (term of art in the copyright field)...

Constantine