 Publishing / 3508
Re: Brickshelf suggestions (was: problems?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 02:01:04 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> writes:
It's harder than I thought! For people with deeply nested folder structure
it is hard to tell what HAS and what has NOT been cleared yet. I found
myself logging out to check then logging back in a lot... (this was with
James Mathis, Eric I think is all done now)

Try running two browsers - e.g. one Netscape and one IE.  Since they
have separate cookie jars, you shouldn't need to log in and out.

--Bill.

AMAZING BUT TRUE: There is so much sand in northern Africa that if it were
                  spread out it would completely cover the Sahara Desert!