 Publishing / 3506
Re: Brickshelf suggestions (was: problems?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 21:40:21 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Kevin Loch writes:
In lugnet.publish, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Personally I'd like to be able to visit someone's folders while in moderator
mode and approve them, one by one as I look in each one, rather than being
presented them randomly.

You can now do that.

Wow! Thanks!

I am busily clearing Eric Sophie's whole tree as we speak. (had to start
somewhere, why not there)