 Publishing / 3516
Re: Brickshelf suggestions (was: problems?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 04:26:48 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Kevin Loch writes:
In lugnet.publish, Larry Pieniazek writes:

OOOH, good idea. I did not think of that. I guess I better go install NS
then, do you have a recommendation for a good and stable and free version?

Meanwhile the elves have been steadily improving the interface while I was
working (I just cleared about 30 people's folders since I last posted, and I
keep seeing little changes) so it's getting easier.

Don't you wish all software development was this efficient?  It's even written
in C. Kids, don't try this at home :)

BTW, you are using Mozilla 1.1a right?  Besides being a far superior
browser to IE or NS it has a fortuitous bug where it ignores
expires headers when you hit the 'back' button.  That really helps
in the moderator view when you inspect a file and hit 'back'.  IE
and NS (correctoy) load the page again which fetches another random
folder.  Mozilla uses the illegal cache of the page instead.

I'm actually using IE but I'll check out Mozilla...