 Publishing / 3488
Re: Brickshelf suggestions (was: problems?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 01:25:33 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Kevin Loch writes:
In lugnet.publish, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
is this the best solution?

While it wasn't originally designed
for kids, the fact is many children visit the Gallery each
day.  In light of that, there is no responsible option other
than full moderation.

Then could you *please* implement a facility to move pics / folders ASAP, as
I for one will find it a pain having to have stuff re-moderated just to move
it to a different folder.

Regards

ROSCO