 Publishing / 3505
Re: Brickshelf suggestions (was: problems?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 20:53:00 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Kevin Loch writes:

Current moderation stats: 2537 out of 15634 folders moderated.

Wow!  I just wanted to send a big thank you to the people moderating.  I'm
impressed that that many have already been processed.

I'd also be happy to volunteer to help moderate.

Bruce