 Publishing / 3461
Re: Brickshelf problems?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 20:37:06 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

In lugnet.publish, Jude Beaudin writes:
I am unable to access anything related to the gallery on both Brickshelf and
Geekshelf. I keep getting 404 errors.

The Gallery system is temporarally offline while we install
the full-moderation function.  From now on all files will
be previewed by moderators before they can be viewed
on the website.  In addition, all previously uploaded
files will be moderated before they are available
again.  This will not affect existing deep-links which
continue to work at this time.

KL