 Publishing / 3624
Re: Brickshelf problems?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 19:29:02 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
In lugnet.publish, Dean Husby writes:

I think simple "Report this content" buttons would be fine. Let everyone be
a moderator. If the button is pressed the account or picture is held until
it is checked.

This is an outstanding idea!  Kevin, is this easily programmed?  At any
moment of the day, there are lots of responsible AFOLs checking out
Brickshelf.  I'm sure nothing bad would remain up for more than a minute.
You could make it so that once a folder was cleared the button would go
away--so, for instance, once Oliver's add spoof was cleared it wouldn't keep
getting flagged as questionable by people who didn't look closely enough.

Bruce

Yes, that would be great.  The moderators wouldn't have to check every
image, and they would have plenty of time to look at the few questionable
images.  This would mean that any harmful images would be quickly delt with.
Again, Kevin, is this possible?

-JHK