 Publishing / 3492
Re: Brickshelf suggestions (was: problems?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 02:55:43 GMT

Ok since you hit on the moderation process and the massive backlog, would it
be better if we didn't submit and new or updated images to Brickshelf at
this time? I had some updated instructions I was going to post, but if it's
going to cause someone else's older stuff to get delayed I would hold off.

I have 2 question/comments...

First I noticed that there seems to be newly uploaded files. Is this the
case? I would think/hope that the old 150 thousand pictures be given the
green light first before some new stuff gets added to the pile. How is this
working?

Second, do the moderators see what section the files have been put into? I
see one file that is not lego related and should be in off-topic....
( http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=20265 )
This picture appears to be in the MOC section(1), and it is misplaced and
IMHO should not have been given the 'OK' in the MOC folder. There are many
users that put pictures in the wrong folder and I am hoping the moderation
would fix this. Hopefully this will be addressed, I find it annoying to see
items in the wrong folders - there is a reason the folders were put into place.

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com

(1)I am assuming the MOC folder because when I clicked on the MOC recent
folder it was there.