 Publishing / 3494
Re: Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 13:19:03 GMT

Wouldn't it be just easier, quicker and better to have kids get permission
and have a gate? What exactly are we all worried about? Has someone posted a
snuff film or something?
I think this is nonsense but I don't know the how and why of it all yet.

I have to call hi-jinx until someone explains it.    Jim