 Publishing / 3494
  Re: Brickshelf

Wouldn't it be just easier, quicker and better to have kids get permission and have a gate? What exactly are we all worried about? Has someone posted a snuff film or something? I think this is nonsense but I don't know the how and why of it all (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Brickshelf

(...) While I have no idea what "call hi-jinx" means (Is it like a spell cast or something?) I think it's *been* explained already. To my satisfaction, anyway. Read the entire thread, it's not that big. It's not clear to me that having "kids get (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Brickshelf

(...) Maybe I missed something, but the only statement of explanation I've seen is: (...) By itself, I don't think this is an explanation. Other free web sites don't have moderation. Not that I'm saying Kevin shouldn't do it (though it would be nice (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Brickshelf

Calling hi-jinx is. .... well I don't really know what it means. I think it came from a South Park episode. My employees have been using it for a while so I started using it. I read the thread I didn't see anything that explained why he was taking (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Brickshelf

(...) I don't have all the details and I'd rather Kevin himself answered if he has time. That said apparently someone uploaded porn. Again. (this isn't the first incident) Kevin had set up a system for post review so that anyone with moderator login (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Brickshelf

(...) Ok, so the moderators can see what folder a picture was uploaded to? That is a good thing! And they can move it from one folder to another? If so - COOL! I am happy about this! But I saw the picture I linked to in another part of this thread (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Brickshelf

(...) I remember "calling shenanigans" from South Park, but not hijinx. --Bill. FUT: lugnet.off-topic.fun (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Brickshelf

(...) Yes, moderation happens at the folder level. Add one or more pictures to a new or existing folder and it seems to mark the folder as needing review. (...) I do not think we have the power to MOVE pictures from folder to folder. All we can do (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Brickshelf

(...) I DON'T think the user gets an email saying that the folder or conetnt of the folder have been removed. I had 5 main folders in my top directory and now only 4 are there. The 1st one was a bunch of .gsd files that when merged together would (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish)